Please watch this space for more news concerning the detailed agenda, the location and other information on the ILD meeting at Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan. This is a dedicated workshop for the ILD detector at the ILC, held at Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan, 23-25 May 2012. The purpose of this workshop is to accelerate the efforts towards the DBD to be completed by the end of 2012. The workshop will be adjourned at 16:00 on 25 May (Fri).
The topics to be discussed at the workshop include:
- survey of R&D activities, in particular those which are of relevance for the DBD,
- physics analyses,
- status of software tools,
- MDI/Integration issues,
- plan towards the DBD.
The pre-meetings will be held in "Faculty of Sciences Building 2".
- 21-22 May: MDI, start at 15:00 (Mon), Faculty meeting room (2F)
- 22 May: Software start 08:30 JST, Physics meeting room (R2154, 1F)
- 22 May: CALICE start 09:00 JST, Graduate school lecture room (R2263, 2F)
- 22 May: LC-TPC start 20:30 JST, Physics meeting room (R2154, 1F)
The registration desk will be opened at 13:00 (JST) 21 May (Mon) at the room R2254 (2F) in "Faculty of Sciences Building 2". The registration desk will be moved to the entrance of the main meeting room on 23 May (Wed).
A visit of Sefuri-mountain candidate site will be held in the afternoon, 22 May. We depart at Kyushu University at 13:00 (30 minites earlier than originally planned). Participants of the tour are requested to assemble in front of "Faculty of Sciences Building 2". Light meal will be served in the buses.